0 online now

districtpvp.me

October Faction Top Winners

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Urbanajlucas, Nov 4, 2017.

By Urbanajlucas on Nov 4, 2017 at 9:40 PM
  1. Urbanajlucas

Urbanajlucas Member

Greetings Raiders,

As this season’s f top comes to a close, we are happy to announce the winners! We would like to thank all of our players for participating in this competition and we are overjoyed to award the following factions with their prizes. F top was collected as of Oct 31st, 2017.

District Ftop List:

1st Place - Iraq
    2nd Place - Titans
    3rd Place - FannyPack
    4th Place - Infusion
    5th Place - Inception

Factions leaders, Please reach out to Saito to redeem your f top reward. Proof of identity and verification (A screenshot will due) is required upon redemption. Congratulations to everyone! And good luck moving forward!

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Urbanajlucas, Nov 4, 2017.

1. OreMaster89
      OreMaster89
      Can u please check again chipotle was ahead of infusion and inception
    2. CollateralGaming
      CollateralGaming
      um actually DarkSide was 3rd please learn how to count to basic digits. Also chipotle was like 4th or 5th
    3. OreMaster89
    4. Nasty
    5. PlsNoMute
      PlsNoMute
      Guys I dont think they would of messed up f top
    6. CollateralGaming
      CollateralGaming
      it appears your incorrect.
    7. FlareFlame21
      FlareFlame21
      Lmao they've messed up ftop for D1 and D2 once already, they probably did it again
    8. Posh
      Posh
      When they said revolve was ftop 1 but lewish had 2bil
    9. CollateralGaming
      CollateralGaming
      well apparently 80, 120, and 240mil are all greater numbers than the 244mil darkside had :0
    10. Bangerzzz
      Bangerzzz
      It's cuz Jdream gang is too good bois... They probably had to guess as we took almost 4 ftop slots
    11. CollateralGaming
      CollateralGaming
      Listen here faggot Fahad Mountain and myself anal fisted CNN and jdream they aint get shit for paypal thanks to us- Ben
    12. Bangerzzz
      Bangerzzz
      This kid thinks he's shit when we had all our stuff duped... and he talks about his dupe glitches....
    13. Bangerzzz
      Bangerzzz
      I mean honestly ben if u knew dupe glitches fahad wouldn't be begging sancho and i for them :)
    14. Bangerzzz
      Bangerzzz
      I mean honestly ben if u knew dupe glitches fahad wouldn't be begging sancho and i for them :)
    15. CollateralGaming
      CollateralGaming
      Buddy fahad aint ask for shit and i aint tell fahad my dupes just cuz your pussy ass needs dupes to accomplish anything aint mean shit about me
    16. Bangerzzz
      Bangerzzz
      I mean ur the one asking for shit back... If u actually knew stuff then you wouldn't be begging xD
    17. CollateralGaming
      CollateralGaming
      buddy im banned so i clearly dont play n ban evade like fags such as yourself but if i did my boys would have billions of ftop value stashed cause i aint not traitor
    18. Bangerzzz
      Bangerzzz
    19. iAbrupt