0 online now

districtpvp.me

Halloween Updates and Prizes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Oct 24, 2017.

By Saito on Oct 24, 2017 at 1:57 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Administrator

Greetings District Raiders,

I hope you are all enjoying the season thus far! Some exciting new content has been created and our YouTuber's are hard at work promoting the network. My goal for District is to have enough players by the end of November with continued growth that we can support the launch of District 2 with a brand new map and features. As long as we keep growing and doing well I believe this is very achievable and would make for a great holiday season!

In the meantime we have our
    Halloween Sale and new Halloween crates available on the store!

For a limited time only the entire store will have a 30% sale from October 28th to October 31st, so stock up on anything you need and get ready for the holiday season!

Contained within this special Halloween Crate are a few items that won't be obtainable any other time of the year. These include custom mounts, titles, and a new
    Halloween Ruin that will not be listed on the web store.

upload_2017-10-24_13-49-10.png

We will be hosting some spooky admin events to celebrate as well so make sure you're online often from October 28th to the 31st! I would also like to announce that Faction Top Prizes for October will be PayPal with a total prize pool of $600.

I look forward to seeing you all there :)

AndroidG4MeRx likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Oct 24, 2017.