0 online now

districtpvp.me

District Reset Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Sep 26, 2017.

By Saito on Sep 26, 2017 at 8:14 PM
  1. Saito

Saito Administrator

Greetings,

Today we have some exciting news! The long awaited reset for District PvP is coming soon and we'd like to provide some information for when that happens. We have been making awesome progress behind the scenes this past month creating new content, features, fixing bugs, and gearing up to launch something that we believe you will all enjoy.

Due to the player count being spread across two Districts we believe it is important to unify the community and bring everyone back together. With this thought in mind we plan to reset District 1 first, monitor the player counts for at least a week, and potentially reset District 2 afterwards if we have enough players. If the player counts are not as high as we would like then we will just leave District 2 where it is and merge some of the features into D1, then take D2 offline for the time being until we can pursue stronger advertising. We do have one YouTuber lined up for a series on the network starting this new season and will hopefully find another to promote as well, but either way I think the excitement and hype for this season will be pretty awesome.

There is not an official date for the reset just yet, but it really is coming soon and the final notice will probably be a short three day window. Continue checking the forums daily and I will post an in-depth detailed announcement soon!

Thanks,
    Saito

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Saito, Sep 26, 2017.